Job added 7th May 2019
General job description
The Merchandise Seller is responsible for the handling and organizing the merchandise of the production. This includes but is not limited to setting-up the merchandise stands, coordinate the local sellers, controlling the financials and stock of the stand.
The Merchandise Seller reports directly to the Tour Manager/Assistant Tour Manager and has an operational link with the Merchandise Manager in the head office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Is responsible for all required financial statements/reports and the complete and accurate payment of merchandise revenues to the Assistant Tour Manager/Tour Manager.
- This is done via Excel files provided by the merchandise manager in the head office. Further he/she is aware of the financial goals to be achieved.
- Is responsible for building up the merchandise stand and to display all merchandise items as well as building up the venue enhancements when required.
- Is responsible to keep the merchandise stand representable.
Stock and Inventory
- Takes care of the stock administration of the stand. Regular counts will be executed. Furthermore he/she is responsible for placing orders in time with the Head Office.
Selling & Sellers
- Sells and represents Holiday on Ice Productions in such a manner the customer leaves with a positive image. When necessary solves problems with customers in an appropriate manner.
- Trains, coordinates and motivates the local sellers.
Skills and requirements
- Available to tour fulltime and to work in foreign countries for the period of mid-October ’19 until mid-May ’20
- Excellent customer service skills, able to interact with the guests in a friendly and professional way
- Demonstrates responsible and accurate cash handling skills
- Demonstrates communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience with styling or displaying items
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are an asset
- Team player
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 20 kg
- Flexible, able to handle stressful situations, no 9 to 5 mentality
Please email your motivation letter and including CV to: HRM@holidayonice.com